As a data controller, Ken’s Computer Clinic respects your privacy and is committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988, 2003, The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and all other applicable legislation.
Your personal information is collected when:
- You register as a user of our website.
- You place an order via our website.
- You enter a competition promoted by us.
- You access or engage with our customer services team.
The information collected by us will include your name and address, telephone number, email address and registration details. We collect this information so that we may fulfil your order and supply you with the goods that you require. You may update this data at any time when you access our website.
Your personal information will only be used for the following purposes:
- To process your order
- To respond to any queries or requests that you may have.
- To correspond with you if there are any problems processing your order.
- If you consent to receiving details of promotional offers that may be of interest to you.
We will not disclose your Personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order e.g. to deliver your goods or where it is necessary for our service providers to provide us with support services. In these circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements.
We do not transfer your data outside of the EU.
We may analyse your information using automated means to:
- Help us understand your needs and improve our service to you
- To help us offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
We do not collect your credit card or banking details. Online payments are handled by Global Payments Inc. and Paypal. Please refer to www.globalpaymentsinc.com and www.paypal.com/ie to view details of their privacy and security policies.
To protect your personal information we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures so that access to your personal information is limited to those personnel who specifically require it to process your order. Certain areas of our website may encrypt data using SSL encryption technology.
You may at any time
- have a copy of the information that we hold about you
- have inaccurate or incomplete information corrected and updated
- object to a particular use of your information
- in certain circumstances, have your information deleted or its use restricted
- exercise your right to data portability
- withdraw your consent where processing is based on consent
If you wish to exercise any of your data rights you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about how we use your information, you can contact us at email@example.com or phone 087 2994988